I’ve collected a bouquet of “green” for you. My green is not the “jealous” green, or the “new kid on the block” green, or “vegetable” green or “queasy” green. Instead, it is the green I found in my travels here, there, and everywhere.
- A house in Laguna Beach, California
- White tulips from the Boston Common.
- The Campo dei Fiori flower market in Rome
- A Chinese dragon from Chicago
- Tiffany windows from the Metropolitan Museum in Manhattan
- Eucalyptus trees at Arcosanti in the desert north of Phoenix
- An Absolut Vodka ad from a bus stop in Chicago