For this week’s challenge, I experimented with the angle of the shot. This sculpture of the bicyclist highlights the delicate balance and skill of the rider. The umbrella was a theatrical touch. Is one shot more visually interesting than another? Why? I’d love your feedback!
See Great Interpretations Of This Week’s Theme at:
- Phoneography Challenge! Challenger’s Choice Time! (watchingthephotoreels.com)
- Belated Phoneography Post! (watchingthephotoreels.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: (Almost) Portraiture (lensandpensbysally.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography Weekly: The City at Night – Marina Bay (weliveinaflat.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography Monday 7-22-13 (nwframeofmind.com)