It’s iPhoneography Monday (or Tuesday–in my case)! Here’s my entry for the challenge hosted by Sally at Lens and Pens.
On a recent trip to the University of Michigan Medical Center, I spotted this statue in a waiting room and took a series of shots. But I’m still not sure, which image works the best–the close-up or the one at a distance. What do you think? Do you (the viewer) need to see the full image of the statue in order to fully appreciate the work? As always, I appreciate your feedback!
- Phoneography Challenge, the Phone as Your Lens: Black and White (lensandpensbysally.wordpress.com)
- Black and White Phoneography Challenge! (watchingthephotoreels.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: Black and White (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography: Black and White Images Tell The Story Of Jack’s Tree (piecesofstarlight.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography Challenge, the Phone as Your Lens: Black and White (amarnaik.wordpress.com)