For this week’s photo challenge, I invite you to come along with us for some fun in Chicago:
- We’ll join Santa in a Christmas carol sing-a-long at the Music Box Theater:
2. We’ll watch the classic Frank Capra film It’s A Wonderful Life. We can all join right in, booing and hissing at Mr. Potter and cheering the hero George Bailey, played by Jimmy Stewart.
3. We’ll walk along Southport Avenue and stop by a candy shop that Willie Wonka would have loved. They even have the old favorites like toffee and Pez:
4. We’ll visit the exquisite Chagall Windows at the Art Institute of Chicago:
5. Then, we’ll sample some donuts at Glazed and Infused.
It was so much fun sharing the weekend with you. For those of you who have never seen It’s A Wonderful Life, I highly recommend it. Here is a link to it if you want to take a look:
But most of all, I hope you all have a wonderful 2016!